Need Help Paying for Your Medicine?

on 01/03/2019 1:00 PM

« Return to News
Need help paying for your medicine? Maybe we can help! Through the KY Prescription Assistance Program (KPAP), some of your medications may be available free of charge!
Contact Gwen Campbell at 859-324-5720. She will assist any Housing Authority of Danville resident with this service. Gwen will work with you to apply for prescription assistance.
The application is free, all that is needed is your proof of income and a list of your current medications. Some drug companies allow individuals to have insurance, as long as the medication they are requesting is not covered under their insurance policy.
« Return to News