We believe the communities we manage belong to the residents and employ the use of a resident council. This council continually discusses issues of security, resident programs, community appearance and policies.
Residents of Housing Authority communities are offered a wide range of amenities from which to choose. Community programs are offered to residents of all ages.
- 4-H, Girl Scouts, Senior Companions, Cooking Classes, Children's Activities, Employment Seminars and other programs can be found by reading the monthly newsletter.
- Conveniently located near shopping centers and medical facilities. Family communities offer playgrounds, as well as community activity buildings, and are located near public schools.
- Pets are welcome at all sites. A pet deposit and other rules apply. Check with us about specific guidelines.
- Washer hook-ups are available in all family site apartments. Senior Citizen communities are furnished with a laundry room to use at a nominal charge.
- Apartment rent includes utility allowances for gas, water, and electric. Allowances vary based on apartment and household size.
- Apartments can be modified for the hearing impaired and blind. Maintenance staff is available to handle service calls.
- Emergencies can be handled promptly seven days a week, 24 hours a day.