Thank you all for your patience and cooperation as we have dealt with this unfortunate Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Our Administrative Office is ready to safely open back up to normal operations. On April 1, 2022, our offices will be open with the following safety precautions:
- Appointments are still strongly encouraged but not required.
- You should not come to the office if you feel sick or have any symptoms of illness.
- Only the person or persons that need to conduct business with housing authority staff should come into the office.
- No more than three people in the lobby at a time. We ask that you wait outside until they are out of the reception area.
- Masks or other facial coverings are optional.
Remember, most of your business with the Housing Authority of Danville can still be conducted over the telephone, by mail, through our website, or even the collection box on the front of our building.