Find Your Home

We provide safe, decent and sanitary housing for eligible families.


Family Self-Sufficiency Program

We strive to provide families the opportunity to make the transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing.


Community Partners

  • Green House 17
  • Big Brother/Big Sister
  • Gladys Project
  • Centro Latino
  • KyAdapt
  • Boyle County Schools (After-school program)



4-H, Girl Scouts, Senior Companions, Cooking Classes, Children's Activities, Employment Seminars and other programs.


Utilities Included

Apartment rent includes utility allowances for gas, water, and electric. Allowances vary based on apartment and household size.


Handicap Accessible

Apartments can be modified for the hearing impaired and blind. Maintenance staff is available to handle service calls.

We play a key role in providing housing options for limited income residents in Boyle County.

Established in 1950, The Housing Authority of Danville is a federally assisted public housing community regulated by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.


Admission Application

Our administrative team is trained to assist applicants and residents with leasing questions and problems. If you are interested in making an application, please call or come by the central office at:

1014 Rosemont Avenue Danville, Kentucky
(859) 236-6116
(859) 236-6126


In The News

Around the HAD Community

Scholarships for Higher Education

Kentucky Housing Association will award three $3,000 4-year and one $2,500 1-year scholarship in 2018 for high school and GED graduates, or adults who reside in public housing or participate in rent assistance who wish to continue their education.

See more

Bate-Wood Community Garden

How does a community garden grow? A cooperative group of residents working together to establish (plant) and maintain (weed and water) the garden plat, and help others with the community garden.

See more

Upcoming Events

Resident Schedule



Freedom from Smoking Classes at Arnold Tower

These Freedom From Smoking Classes are FREE of charge to Boyle County housing residents. Nicotine patches are provided at no cost by Ephraim McDowell Commonwealth Cancer Center.  To enroll, call the Housing Authority office at 859-236-6116 or Boyle Co. Health Dept. at 859-236-2053 and provide your name, unit number and phone number. 

Community Partners