Admissions and Occupancy
The Department of Admissions and Occupancy is responsible for receiving and processing all applications for Public Housing as well as screening prospective residents to evaluate eligibility for Public Housing.
The department also coordinates the offer and assignment of units for applicants and residents receiving new units.
Applying for Housing
The Admissions and Occupancy department accepts Public Housing Applications Monday through Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. until 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. You may also drop your application in our dropbox located on our Administrative Office at 1014 Rosemont Avenue, Danville, Kentucky.
Admissions and Occupancy Staff
- Joe Culbertson, Housing Manager for AMP101
- LeeAnn McCann, Assistant Housing Manager for AMP101
- Susan Calhoun, Housing Manager for AMP201
- Julie Coon, Assistant Housing Manager for AMP201 and Stanford Housing Authority
- Mildred Taylor, Receptionist