The Housing Authority of Danville provides public housing opportunities at eleven different locations for eligible Boyle County families and for those who are elderly and disabled. Rent is determined by income. Review the information below to learn about eligibility requirements and how to get on the HAD public housing wait list.
*The Housing Authority of Danville is taking applications for Public Housing at this time.*
- 1 year lease
- 24-hour on-call maintenance
- Building and grounds maintenance
- Public Transportation accessibility
- Refrigerator, stove furnished
- Responsive management
- Townhouses and flats - up to 5-bedrooms
- Water, sewer, trash and pest control furnished
Families or individuals must submit an application and meet specific eligibility requirements to be placed on the wait list.